DARJEELING DIRTY CHAI
Fine organic raw ingredients, no chemical flavorings or sugars:
• Single Origin Nicaraguan Coffee
• Raw coconut shreds
• Ginger root
• Cinnamon bark
• Fair Trade Darjeeling tea
• Vanilla bean
Richly flavorful coffee like none other.
• Brew our Mixed Grounds however you prefer. We suggest using a French Press (for brewing hot or cold) or immersion cold brewer.
• The result is a fresh, vibrant cup with unique dimensions of complexity and a clean finish. In other words, it’s delicious.
• If doing a pour-over or using a drip machine, please note the additional ingredients will cause a slower flow through the filter.
From her farm to your cup.
All of our coffees are sourced exclusively from women & smallholder producers. Darjeeling Dirty Chai showcases specialty shade-grown coffee from a cooperative of women producers in Miraflor, Nicaragua, a breathtakingly beautiful natural reserve in the northwestern highlands. It makes for the perfect canvas– silky smooth and chocolaty with mellow acidity.