DARJEELING DIRTY CHAI
Fine organic raw ingredients, no chemical flavorings or sugars:
• Single Origin Nicaraguan Coffee
• Raw coconut shreds
• Ginger root
• Cinnamon bark
• Fair Trade Darjeeling tea
• Vanilla bean
Richly flavorful cold brew, made easy.
• Contains ten pre-portioned Brew Bags. 1 Brew Bag = 1 Serving.
• Make single servings or brew a week’s worth.
• Add water, steep 12-24hrs in fridge or cooler, remove, compost.
• No equipment, no mess, all good.
From her farm to your cup.
All of our coffees are sourced exclusively from women & smallholder producers. Darjeeling Dirty Chai showcases specialty shade-grown coffee from a cooperative of women producers in Miraflor, Nicaragua, a breathtakingly beautiful natural reserve in the northwestern highlands. It makes for the perfect canvas– silky smooth and chocolaty with mellow acidity.